Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PLENK2010 What Did I Learn?

PLENK2010 There seems to be some hand-wringing about what was learned from this PLENK MOOC. I don't believe that all can be known at this point. I am still reading some of the longer reports and intend to re-read much of the material. Every day new websites and applications are mentioned. There is just so much stuff out there.
I have been sharing with my community of teachers here, and one person is replying with gratitude for the information. Actually, that's not a bad return.
I intend to try new things and be more active on the www. There is so little time and so much to say within my little niche alone.
The course was a success as far as I was concerned. I got a lot out of it. Other people got a lot out of it. Some important networks were created. Some very interesting blogs were recognized, some created because of the course. Research data was gathered. Three cheers for everyone! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. Condivido il tuo entusiamo, anch'io sono soddisfatta dell'esperienza vissuta.
    Grazie per le riflessioni che hai voluto condividere..
    Ciao

    Serena

    ReplyDelete