Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ds106 learning about making videos 2



Jim liked these two songs the best.  I was able to post these with help from Jim and from another friend who walked me through every step, to find the embedding html text and to put it here.  Thank you.



The greatest power of these MOOCs is to meet others who help us to learn more.  Among the PLENK2010 horde, I found a small group and they found me.  They have taught me so much.  I hope they have learned from me. too.  This blog is a tribute to them because they pointed me in the right direction and encouraged me.  At times they have given me excellent tech assistance.  As one of our little Second Life group says, "I get by with a lot of help from my tech friends :-)."

I return, I pass the Love along, Paying It Forward to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment